We provide the right mix of personalized services and solutions that focus on YOU. ASAP manages all the aspects of payroll processing and payroll taxes and provides you with simple, scalable HR tools to automate management tasks, engage with your team, and mitigate risk.
We customize our process to you. ASAP assigns a dedicated account manager which you will consistently work with week in/week out. Our team strives to become an extension of your accounting team – helping you with paperwork, HR requests, cost analysis or anything that comes up.
ASAP’s payroll tax management team has combined over 45 years experience. We’ve seen it all and we can help you. We stay on top of changing rules & compliance topics and are here to answer your questions. We guarantee our payroll tax filings & payments in all 50 states.
Your employees deserve an enjoyable payroll experience. ASAP’s HUB Employee HR Portal gives your employees access to their payroll data & helps reduce your tasks list. Key items: mobile friendly, current/former employee access, W2 access, pay stub access, address/W4/Direct Deposit changes.
Hire in style using ASAP’s HUB OnBoarding — send a link to your new hires to have them begin their paperless hiring process: complete I9’s, W4’s, direct deposit apps, e-sign company policies/forms and custom questions.
Whether your journal entry is 6 lines or 160 lines long, we’ve got you covered. We adjust your payroll structure to fit your labor tracking needs — be it classes, grants, positions, departments, locations or a combination. We can give you a customized GL Report, set up an import, or hand key your journal entries for you under a bookkeeping service package.
Vacation/PTO should be a benefit not a chore. Let ASAP work with you to craft a policy you’ll keep. Our software can help track accruals/usage + the HUB Employee HR Portal can be leveraged to set up a digital request/approval process for your team.
Custom Fields & HR Reporting
- Track employee education information
- Track employee driver’s license information
- Track complete employee certifications
- Create anniversary, headcount, benefit selection and any other custom field reports
- Require employee to review and electronically sign a new employee handbook
- Conduct annual performance reviews
- Complete benefit open enrollment allowing employees to make benefit plan selection
- Require driver to review new transportation policies and supply copy of updated license
- Conduct a company level questionnaire
- Check-Ins are simple one question surveys used to solicit feedback and opinions from staff.
- Employee recognition wall: Employees recognize colleagues on daily wins and important accomplishments.
- Suggestion box: secure anonymous method for employees to share suggestions or insights into team issues to managers/business owners.
We know most small businesses don’t have internal resources for managing HR, recordkeeping, and compliance. ASAP’s Online HR Support Center is your toolbox to help you make informed decisions. Access thousands of template forms/documents, dynamic tools (handbook builder, salary tools, performance reviews), access to laws and best-practices and optional On-Demand access to certified HR professionals.
You’ve got enough on your plate. When your payroll process date is approaching we’ll send you a reminder. Better yet, when we process payroll we’ll even let you know your liability amounts. Text or email, you choose!
We work with your CPA, accountant/bookkeeper or other financial team members and foster a direct line of communication so they can get necessary information when they need it most. We’ll approach it like a team and get things aligned with your tax strategy and financial goals.
Simple, Straightforward Pricing
Let’s talk more.
We’re not sales people, we are payroll and accounting experts who love working with small businesses. We here to help and look forward to connecting!
We got started on Main Street in a small town, so many of our customers are also friends and neighbors. Early on, if we made a mistake, we would hear about it right away – in line for coffee, or at the local pub. It was obvious that mistakes on payroll hurt real people – like you or your employees.