Every business, small or large, should have an agreement between all workers about what’s accepted at work and what’s not. Some companies have official policies written in an employee handbook, while others—especially start-ups and smaller businesses—share these expectations more holistically by actions or words. In this webinar, Jessica Junker, senior HR consultant at Cura HR, covers key topics that you can consider as “ground rules” to help set up your culture and reinforce your company’s priorities.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and protected classes
- Americans with Disabilities and Reasonable Accommodation Commitment (ADA compliance)
- Anti-Harassment and Prohibition of Sexual Harassment
- Anti-Violence and Anti-Bullying
- Obligation to Report
- Prohibition of Retaliation