Revised July, 2018
A separate agreement governs the delivery, access, and use of our Services (the “Master Services Agreement”), including the processing of Personal Information and data submitted through Services. The organization (e.g., Employer or “Client”) that entered into the Master Services Agreement (“Client”) is the data controller for its instance of the Services (their “Platform”) and any associated client data. If you have any questions about specific Platform settings, the processing of Personal Information in the Platform, or its privacy practices, please contact your Account Manager for the Platform you use.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information Voluntarily Provided
When using the Site and/or Services, we may collect, use, store, and transfer the following categories of personal information about you, which you may voluntarily provide to us:
- Account and Registration Information – name, address, telephone number, title, birth date, employment history or details, billing, user name, password, and any other information you provide to our staff
- Payroll Information – new hire information (including reference to information Client lists on W4s and I9s), direct deposit authorizations for employees including name, address, social security number, bank account information, date of birth, phone number, other personal information, and information we receive from third parties such as child support orders, retirement plan providers, other garnishers, etc.
- Personal Profile or Service Information – Site profile personal preferences and any other personal profile information such as demographic information
- Payment Information – credit card/bank billing information for payment processing
- Site Interaction Information – communications to us via our Site, such as by email, blog, event registration, uploads, notifications, and other communications
- Marketing and Communications – your preferences and/or explicit consent in receiving marketing and other communications from us
- Social Media Accounts – commun