HR is not one size fits all. Many of these services have a relationship to payroll, so we offer services and applications to help you streamline and automate HR tasks as well as a variety of tools to support all your Human Resources needs. From basic reference tools such as ASAP’s Online HR Support Center to On-Demand assistance to fully customized HRIS systems, ASAP’s goal is to provide solutions to help you stay compliant with ever-changing requirements.
In addition to the HR tools outlined here, we offer additional resources related to HR such as Labor Law Posters, Background Screening, Applicant Tracking, Electronic Employee Onboarding, and Timekeeping tools.
Online HR Support
ASAP’s Online HR Support Center is your toolbox to help you make informed decisions and stay in compliance.
- ASAP’s Online HR Support Center has thousands of forms, documents, tools, and checklists plus the up-to-date news you need to take the mystery out of human resource practices. .
- Because it’s cloud-based, information on policies, laws and HR best practices is continually updated and always current. Access our robust Q&A Database to see the questions and answers from the experts or get the latest policies and forms on topics like hiring, time off, compensation, and benefits.
- Employers need to stay on top of laws, policies, news, and best practices for managing and developing employees. This waterfall of information can be overwhelming. Our solution turns the waterfall into a manageable stream of the important, current information you need to implement best practices and avoid risks. You’ll get law alerts, whitepapers, access to webinars, and more.
Our Online HR Support Center comes integrated with live experts as an additional and voluntary subscription. This service is invaluable when you need to resolve urgent workforce issues and ensure compliance.
- When you have an HR issue, there is no substitute for talking with an expert. ASAP’s Online HR Support Center offers an On-Demand add-on subscription, giving you unlimited access to a team of HR experts who can answer your complex questions and provide expert advise.
- Experts are available Monday – Friday 7:00am-6:00pm (Mountain) via phone so that you are not waiting hours or days for answers to your pressing questions.
- Our Advisors have been in the trenches as HR Director and Managers, dealing with the same issues you encounter every day. They have the experience and the know-how to solve even the most complex issues. These senior level, PHR® and SPHR® professionals have the experience you can trust.
We provide a robust human resource management information system (HRIS) that enables you to track and manage all your HR functions through your customized platform.
- Experience a powerful, multi-faceted online solution that eliminates the manual, time-consuming processes and helps manage them for you.
- The employer shared responsibility aspect of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) took effect January 1, 2015. Our ACA Moduel allows you to proactively manage ACA compliance across your entire workforce.
- Without accurate, automated leave of absence management, employers are at risk of noncompliance with leave regulations such as the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA). Our Automated Leave Management Module allows you to automate the enforcement and tracking of federal, state, and employer-specific leave policies and requirements.
- Other features include managing position, jobs, training and certifications, performance reviews, dicipline tracking, asset management, compensation and benefits, and documents.
HIRING & ONBOARDING TOOLS
Background Screening (Self-Serve)
Access and run background screening with National Crime Search; SSN validation, address tracker, sex & violent offender search, motor vehicle records, credit report – multi-state, multi-jurisdictions, instant and affordable! Start a search
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security offers an Internet-based system, E-Verify that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their new employees to work in the United States.
Recruit your new employees with this easy online hiring solution. Features include career page, intuitive and collaborative applicant tracking, and simple candidate management. Learn more
Quickly and accurately onboard new employees; eliminate redundant forms and piles of paperwork with a user-friendly online solution. Learn more