Welcome to ASAP’s Newsletter Library. Following are some recent editions of our newsletter.
If you would like to sign up for our monthly newsletter, click >>HERE.
To stay up-to-date on current business news visit our ASAP Blog at www.businessasap.com/blog
- >>April 2013 – Tax; Recordkeeping Obligations, Healthcare Webinar Recording, New I-9 effective 5/
- >>Quarterly Recap Newsletter March 2013
- >>February 2013 – Healthcare Corner, Uncashed Paychecks, 1099 or Independant Contractor?
- >>December 2012 – Year End Newsletter, Download Year End Guide
- >>Q3 Quarter End Recap – Updated Colo. Affirmation Form, Bond Interest Assessment Statement, and more.
- >>June 2012 – Healthcare Tax Credit Calculator, IRS Audit Tips, Client Spotlight – Telluride Brewing.
- >>April 2012 – Poster requirement delayed (again), ASAP App recommendations Part I, and more.
- >>March 2012 - Colorado Nonprofit Week, tax credit for health insurance premiums, quarter-end recap/review
- >>February 2012 – Postal Service delays, new colo. affirmation form, restaurant tax credit.
- >>January 2012 - New Year updates, new W-4, 1099 processing
- >>December 2011 - Preparing for year end, happy holidays from ASAP
- >>November 2011 - Year End, Social Media for Business, Giving Thanks.
- >>October 2011 – NLRB delays poster requirement, IRS offers incentive to ID misclassified workers.
- >>September 2011 – The Future of the Postal Services, Denver Paid Sick Leave Initiative, ASAP Completes Audit
- >>August 2011 – DOL Timesheet App Demonstrates Need for Automated Time Tracking
- >>July 2011 – Federal Mileage Rate Increase, Colo. Health Benefits Exchange
- >>June 2011 – Notice of Trust Fun Assessment, Tipped Employees
- >>April 2011 – Get Your Green On, Overtime 101, 1099 Repeal
- >>March 2011 – Surviving the Off-Season, Tax Tips, Economic Survey
- >>February 2011 – Cash Flow Management, 7 Deadly Sins of Small Business
- >>Jan 2011, New Year Update – Payroll Tax Cut, Min. Wage Increase, 1099 Processing
- >>December 2010 - Preparing for Year End
- >>November 2010 – Employee vs. Independent Contractor, Pension Plan Limitations
- >>October 2010 - EFTPS Email Scam, Colorado’s New Accounting System
- >>September 2010 – Keeping on Track, Accounting in the Cloud
You can also visit the BusinessASAP IContact Community to view a full archive of ASAP Newsletters.
Thanks for tuning in!